Tuesday, June 1, 2010

chai tea

With Christopher's folks in town this weekend, we headed over to the Random Tea Room & Curiosity Shop, the tiniest and most lovely of tea rooms I've ever had the pleasure of visiting (twice now).  We ordered the Chai Masala, having heard raves about it from friends.

They serve it to you as a candle-lit teapot on your table with small (2-3 ounce) tea cups, allowing you to share or drink yourself.

And, ohhhhh, I wish I could share our teapot with you over this blog....



Perhaps you and I can start experimenting and come up with our own chai recipe...





Maybe start a new tradition.



2 comments:

  1. The chai was glorious, as was the company!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...Sounds yummy! I can't wait to try it out ;) Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete