Monday, September 20, 2010

red dress, new life.

As I'm on the job search yet again and have been spending more time at home than usual, I thought that maybe I'd give some of our belongings a little lift.  First up was this little storage/side table:

"Hello, my name is Boring.  I live a boring life in a boring corner with nothing interesting to say about myself."

"One day, however, I took a risk and painted myself Red."


"Now if Stacey would only do the same for herself..."


As my ever-wise oboe professor Elizabeth Camus used to say "Put on that red dress and strut your stuff!"  Alright, job search, how do I look... stunning?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stace! I'm studying at the Art institute of Tampa, in Florida. (but they have Art Institutes in just about every state now.) :)

    ReplyDelete