Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a wedding gift... shh!

Adam, a good friend of mine, is getting married the first weekend of March. As a wedding gift, I decided to make them a couple of home-made throw pillows to match the bedding that was listed on their registry. Hannah, his wife-to-be, has great taste and picked out this cute bedding...
It took a little bit of thought and a few trips to the fabric store, so I'm hoping that these end up working out for them...







After seeing them in pictures, I think they both need a little more stuffing, so that will be the project for tonight. It was fun (and a little scary) trying to come up with something specifically for someone else, so hopefully it'll work out.

As part of the wedding gift, they'll receive the pillows in a basket along with a bottle of wine from Honig, which is probably our favorite winery that we visited in Napa.





I hope they'll like it. (Don't worry... I don't think they'll see it on here beforehand. But, if so, hope you like it!) I'm so excited to make the trip out to Ohio in a few weeks to see them and my other far-away friends!


1 comment:

  1. I think they are GREAT! The basket is perfect and it will be a wonderful gift for Adam and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete