Monday, November 8, 2010

shopping.

After the day's misfortune of standing on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck, this is one of those rare occasions when all I feel like doing is going shopping.  Of course, under the circumstances of those same car problems, the last thing that I should be doing is shopping.

Someday when my wallet's feeling heavier.

For now, this is just window-shopping.  Or perhaps just daydreaming...




Isn't it funny (i.e. pathetic) how sometimes we feel like owning a certain object or article of clothing will improve our quality of life?  Yet, here I am feeling that very way at this precise moment in time.  Oii yoii.

But, seriously, don't you just love the necklines? :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, I do! I feel that way often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for that documentary recommendation!! I really want to see it, it sounds like something I would totally love!

    ReplyDelete